Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good to be back @ NUS

Hi

Its official!!!! There is something magical about this place. Some part of my heart will always remain @ NUS. Six months since I had last seen here, it was exciting to go back... Almost like a second honeymoon.

This time there was an added sense of anticipation. A new batch had come in and along with that new dreams, new expectations. Its been barely a week. Already there has been a fresher's party, a welcome lunch and an orientation program. And to add icing to the cake, I have six modules to complete. 

The ultimate million dollar question still persists. When will I get a job??? And where will it be???

All in all, there are exciting times ahead. And, of course, I still have a huge chunk of my past to be re-discovered through my blog. Its great to have u as a part of my journey

As a parting comment, I say "Buckle your seat belts"

1 comment:

baliski said...

try these out r6p19s8m88 replica louis vuitton bags louis vuitton replica bags neverfull v3x13p1n55 replica goyard bags gucci fake q2d44x4u72 replica bags aaa quality pop over to this website r7k46h6s52 replica designer bags replica bags cheap

 
Locations of visitors to this page